All levels /
Nous recrutons:Chemical Engineer
à propos de ce poste
As a Chemical Engineer you will be responsible for process design, development and optimisation of chemical recycling systems. You will design, run, test and upgrade systems and processes. You will develop and standardise operating instructions to ensure product quality, internal auditing, and environmental and quality management of current and future processes to assess feasibility.
Vos responsabilités seront:
- Process design, development and optimisation of chemical recycling systems from inception through to start up.
- Designing, running, testing and upgrading systems and processes
- Upgrading the newly developed DePoly recycling demonstrator plant and eventual commercial plant
- Utilise process simulation software to test and find the most appropriate production strategies.
- Develop standardized operating instructions for processes to ensure product quality.
- Internal auditing, and both environmental and quality management of current and future processes to assess feasibility.
Ce que nous voudrions que vous ayez:
- Bachelor or Master degree in chemical engineering, polymer engineering or related disciplines from high ranked/prestigious university, knowledge on waste and waste water management, renewable energy, HSE management and process optimization is highly desirable.
- International experience (internships accepted).
- Design, prototyping and validation of the filtration technology.
- A solid foundation in quality management and international standards.
- Experience working with/in environmental, quality and food management standards such as ISO 14001, ISO 9001, ISO 22000.
- Experience with process modelling software such as Comsol, Aspen HYSYS/ Aspen PLUS, MATLAB.
- Experience in depolymerization chemistry, scale up, and process optimization.
- Experience in water treatment.
- Work experience in an industrial environment, or a solid foundation in the technology sector.
- Fluent in Arabic (C1-C2 accepted) with basic knowledge in English and French.
- Have a Swiss working permit or be eligible to work in Switzerland.
Voici ce que nous vous offrons:
- A stimulating working environment.
- The chance to grow with our company and make a real change.
- Become involved in the scaling up of new recycling technologies.
Postuler à cette offre
Continuer à lire?Revenir à Carrière
Envoyer votre CV
Your message is sent sucessfully and it will be answered soon