Nous recrutons:Pilot Plant Operator
à propos de ce poste
We are an award-winning Swiss company that is changing the way we recycle plastic. Founded in 2020, we are a team of young, dynamic, dedicated entrepreneurs who are committed to solving the plastic problem. Having built and optimized our pre-demo plant, we are about to build and optimize our 500 T-per-year showcase plant. We are also continually innovating, developing, and optimizing our DePoly process for PET recycling, but also advancing our techniques to recycle other consumer and industrial-based plastic waste and implementing these processes to the pilot scale. To assist in these ambitious aims, we are looking to expand our team by hiring a Pilot Plant Operator.
Vos responsabilités seront:
- Operating the pilot plant equipment, controlling and ensuring the smooth running of the process, and troubleshooting any issues.
- Handling and processing of the large number of chemicals required for the running of the pilot.
- Close collaboration with Engineering and R&D teams in the development of new product tests and process optimization
- Writing reports and documents for pilot trials and process performance.
Ce que nous voudrions que vous ayez:
- Chemical Operator/Technician or Bachelor’s degree in engineering, technology, or related disciplines.
- Work experience in an industrial environment or a solid foundation in the technology sector.
- Capable of independently running and operating various equipment and familiar with process control systems, a good foundation in chemistry and understanding of polymers is a plus.
- Well organized and motivated, comfortable working in a fast-paced industrial environment, and good communication skills in small and large teams.
- Have an intermediate knowledge of French and English.
- Have a Swiss working permit or be eligible to work in Switzerland.
Voici ce que nous vous offrons:
- A stimulating, diverse, and dynamic working environment.
- The chance to grow and expand horizons with our company and make a real change.
- Become involved in the scaling up and development of new recycling technologies.
Postuler à cette offre
Continuer à lire?Revenir à Carrière
Envoyer votre CV
Your message is sent sucessfully and it will be answered soon